Tuesday 8 June 2010

Bob Dylan Tree



I've seen many amazing trees the last week. Old, big and wise,
yesterday evening I sat down at my table to draw. Whilst listening to Bob Dylan I wanted to do something loose, just with waterpaint. The result is this Bob Dylan tree. Words from his song ended up being the leaves. Mainly because I was bored with drawing leaves again. This works quite well. I noticed the last few years that even very random drawings are important sometimes. The make me aware of possibilities that I had forgotten about or possibilities that I just didn't think of.

2 comments:

  1. i liek that you've used purple for the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Im always so happy to see that people still visit my blog! Thank you, It really gives me a good feeling to know that people come see my work.

    ReplyDelete