Monday 19 November 2012

Little Red Ship trying to catch a Big Red Heart


I've opened an Etsy store two weeks ago, and slowly slowly Im adding products. Im hoping to sell all of my christmas-cards before the end of the year and in the meantime Im trying to photograph my work. It is not easy, I can tell you that. The light is never right, i pop up in the photo with my camera, as a reflection in the glass of the frame. And when it all seems alright I notice there is an electric wire on the wall that annoys me. My father used to be a photographer in the advertisement business. Well, i sure did not inherited his skills. But there is also positive news: I found a good printer that can make beautiful fine-art prints on heavy rag cotton paper. The colours will last forever. This drawing is going to be the next item for my little shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment