Thursday 31 December 2009

Thank You



It's that time of the year again!
Contemplation Time. 2009 is the year that I started blogging (wich is, I admit a little late, 2008 was the year that most people stopped blogging) But I LIKE blogging, its fun to push yourself to create something. Im creating all the time anyway, but it does feel that people out there wait for my up-loads. Even if it's only a few people, I hope my drawings make them happy like drawings/work of other people make me happy and smile during my little blog-round on the WorldWideWeb.
I want to thank a few people: Thank you Onand Camilla Engman for inspiration. Thank you Luna for your enthusiasm!
Thank you Nathan for showing me persistence. (and Im pretty right about those ten years!?)
Thank you Olivia's kiekjes en TV-Willemijn for making me smile.
Thank you Blogotheque for capturing magical moments for us. Thank you Yeasayer for music that makes my feet tingle and my brains work.
Thank you Sjef en Carla for helping me with my beautiful home/studio/loungeroom.
And thank you VPG Manege for slowing my pace down.
A very good 2010 every-one. Keep visiting it's highly appreciated.XM

No comments:

Post a Comment